Services & Amenities
Get help with course reserves, study carrels, group study rooms, checking out books and journals, computer lab and laptop lending, and other items available to borrow or reserve. Request items for checkout through OBIS and schedule pick up.
Available by email, phone, Zoom, and Chat.
Some textbooks are available for in-library use only, by appointment. Other course reserve materials are accessible in Blackboard; consult the course syllabus.
Study Carrels are not being assigned for the Fall 2020 semester; they are open for any student's use for consultation of library materials, by appointment.
Group Study Rooms
Group study rooms may be reserved for individual use only. Students needing a space for an extended exam period are given priority.
- large table
- 6 chairs (additional chairs available)
- wired and wireless network access
- projection screen
- whiteboard (markers available at the circulation desk)
Computers, Scanners, Printers
Available in the library, by appointment:
- 10 Mac workstations (8 in the computer lab, 2 near the entrance)
- 2 flat-bed scanners with USB and internet export options2 networked printers
- 1 BizHub copier with USB and internet export options
- 6 MacBook Air lending laptops (one-day loan)
Community Agreement for Science Library Users
You are Responsible for Protecting Yourself and Others:
- Maintain at least 6-foot distance from others.
- Wear your face covering correctly durin gyour entire time in the library.
- Disinfect surfaces before being seated and when you leave.
- Do not move furniture.
To Reduce Aerosoliatzion of Any Virus:
- Absolutely no eating or drinking.
- Limit conversation.
- Comply with library staff instructions.