Long Term Scholar Studies
Long term scholar studies are reserved for assigned students only
Eligibility is determined by the Main Library staff. Scholar studies may be assigned for one semester or an academic year. Scholar studies reservations approved for fall semester are not guaranteed to be renewed for Winter Term nor the spring semester.
Demand exceeds supply
- Not every student who applies will get a scholar study
- Students on the waiting list will be considered in the order in which the applications were received
- Assignments are made at the beginning of each semester and winter term on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. Download the Scholar Study application or pick one up at the Main Library Circulation Desk.
2. Indicate your preference for fall or spring semester reservation. If you are requesting a scholar study for Winter Term only, indicate this on the form under "Needed for Winter Term".
3. Have your advisor, department head, or project/program director sign your application.
- Not sure if you've been accepted to do honors? Submit an application in May anyway (you can turn in your advisor's signature upon confirmation).
4. Submit completed applications via email to email@example.com or in-person at the Main Library Circulation Desk.
- Applications are considered in the order in which they are received.
Rules and Regulations
By submitting a scholar study application, you agree to abide by the MCT Main Library Scholar Studies Rules.
All scholar studies offer wired and wireless access to the campus network.
Main Library Circulation Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Library Reference Department, email@example.com